There must be an investigation

Current News, Events and Issues in the U.S.A.

There must be an investigation

Postby MyName » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:51 am

OBAMA’S COLLEGE CLASSMATE: ‘THE OBAMA SCANDAL IS AT COLUMBIA’

I am President Obama’s classmate at Columbia University, Class of ’83. I am also one of the most accurate Las Vegas oddsmakers and prognosticators. Accurate enough that I was awarded my own star on the Las Vegas Walk of Stars. And I smell something rotten in Denmark. Obama has a big skeleton in his closet. It’s his college records. Call it “gut instinct” but my gut is almost always right. Obama has a secret hidden at Columbia- and it’s a bad one that threatens to bring down his presidency. Gut instinct is how I’ve made my living for 29 years since graduating Columbia.

Obama and his infamous strategist David Axelrod understand how to play political hardball, the best it’s ever been played. Team Obama has decided to distract America’s voters by condemning Mitt Romney for not releasing enough years of his tax returns. It’s the perfect cover. Obama knows the best defense is a bold offense. Just keep attacking Mitt and blaming him for secrecy and evasion, while accusing him of having a scandal that doesn’t exist. Then ask followers like Senator Harry Reid to chase the lead. The U.S. Senate Majority Leader appears to now be making up stories out of thin air, about tax returns he knows nothing about. It’s a cynical, brilliant, and vicious strategy. Make Romney defend, so he can’t attack the real Obama scandal.

This is classic Axelrod. Obama has won several elections in his career by slandering his opponents and leaking sealed documents. Not only do these insinuations and leaks ruin the credibility and reputation of Obama’s opponents, they keep them on the defensive and off Obama’s trail of sealed documents.

:-k

Romney should call a press conference and issue a challenge in front of the nation. He should agree to release more of his tax returns, only if Obama unseals his college records. Simple and straight-forward. Mitt should ask “What could possibly be so embarrassing in your college records from 29 years ago that you are afraid to let America’s voters see? If it’s THAT bad, maybe it’s something the voters ought to see.” Suddenly the tables are turned. Now Obama is on the defensive.

My bet is that Obama will never unseal his records because they contain information that could destroy his chances for re-election. Once this challenge is made public, my prediction is you’ll never hear about Mitt’s tax returns ever again.

Why are the college records, of a 51-year-old President of the United States, so important to keep secret? I think I know the answer.

If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia have ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.

But don’t take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama.

:-k :-k

Here’s my gut belief: Obama got a leg up by being admitted to both Occidental and Columbia as a foreign exchange student. He was raised as a young boy in Indonesia. But did his mother ever change him back to a U.S. citizen? When he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii or as he neared college-age preparing to apply to schools, did he ever change his citizenship back? I’m betting not.

If you could unseal Obama’s Columbia University records I believe you’d find that:

A) He rarely ever attended class.

B) His grades were not those typical of what we understand it takes to get into Harvard Law School.

C) He attended Columbia as a foreign exchange student.

D) He paid little for either undergraduate college or Harvard Law School because of foreign aid and scholarships given to a poor foreign students like this kid Barry Soetoro from Indonesia.

If you think I’m “fishing” then prove me wrong. Open up your records Mr. President. What are you afraid of?

:-k :-k :-k
The essential difference between liberals and conservatives is that liberals could not exist without conservatives to defend their freedom and support them economically. Conservatives on the other hand, could exist and live quite well without the liberals.
MyName

Re: There must be an investigation

Postby American » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:58 am

This is gonna' make Foggy pee the bed, fo' sho' !!! :mrgreen:
The Govt. must love poor folk, they create more every day !!!
American

Location: If I was kickin' that ass you'd know where I am !!!

Postby pjhimself » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:41 am

removed
Last edited by pjhimself on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
pjhimself

Postby JROBERT1 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:43 am

Romney should call a press conference and issue a challenge in front of the nation. He should agree to release more of his tax returns, only if Obama unseals his college records. Simple and straight-forward. Mitt should ask “What could possibly be so embarrassing in your college records from 29 years ago that you are afraid to let America’s voters see? If it’s THAT bad, maybe it’s something the voters ought to see.” Suddenly the tables are turned. Now Obama is on the defensive.

Yes indeed.

But it doesn't matter..the legacy of his presidency is so bad..we're not going to need any more "dirt" on odumbo.
""I am not so much worried about what Mitt Romney does with his money, as I am what odumbo does with mine."
JROBERT1

Postby JeffDeWitt » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:23 am

Here’s my gut belief: Obama got a leg up by being admitted to both Occidental and Columbia as a foreign exchange student. He was raised as a young boy in Indonesia. But did his mother ever change him back to a U.S. citizen? When he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii or as he neared college-age preparing to apply to schools, did he ever change his citizenship back? I’m betting not.

If you could unseal Obama’s Columbia University records I believe you’d find that:

A) He rarely ever attended class.

B) His grades were not those typical of what we understand it takes to get into Harvard Law School.

C) He attended Columbia as a foreign exchange student.

D) He paid little for either undergraduate college or Harvard Law School because of foreign aid and scholarships given to a poor foreign students like this kid Barry Soetoro from Indonesia.

I expect that's correct.

He should also release his writings. What is in his theses that he's afraid of? A bunch of loony left wing ranting? Plagiarism? Both?
Jeff DeWitt

"If you're not angry, you're not paying attention."
JeffDeWitt

Postby Foggy » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:30 am

The tipoff: "But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro)."

Hasn't been known as Barry Soetoro since he was 10 yrs. old and moved back to Hawaii. Duh.

You want the truth about this lying sack of shit Wayne Root, you know where to go. Every minute I spend on TFF is a minute I'm not getting something far more important accomplished.

Good luck on the investigation. I can't wait till Mitt offers to show the tax returns if Obama shows his college records. I think Obama is hoping and praying for that deal. He graduated magna cum laude at Harvard Law School. Take a few days, see if you can figure out what magna cum laude means. =))

Y'all DO understand that ALL college records are sealed by federal law, right?

For the challenged: Google "FERPA". A college won't even give your grades to your own parents, much less to a lying sack of shit who doesn't know that Obama stopped using his stepfather's name Soetoro at age 10. Duh.
Foggy

Postby 1DoctorKnow » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:31 am

Barry was planted. No other explanation can explain why he gets away with everything. No media will investigate like they would if they weren't being manipulated.
Image 90%+ of US Network News is LIES - A pre-approved Script from far Left Liberal Maniacs
1DoctorKnow

Postby Foggy » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:33 am

JeffDeWitt wrote:I expect that's correct.

Because you're determined to remain intentionally ignorant.

He should also release his writings. What is in his theses that he's afraid of? A bunch of loony left wing ranting? Plagiarism? Both?

What do the people who DID know him back then say about him?

(Be sure not to look at any of the links, Jeff. That's the absolute certain way to remain ignorant.)
Foggy

Postby JROBERT1 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:34 am

I think Obama is hoping and praying for that deal.

Nobody but you believes that.
""I am not so much worried about what Mitt Romney does with his money, as I am what odumbo does with mine."
JROBERT1

Postby Clandestino » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:39 am

You realize when you start off an argument with "Here’s my gut belief:" you FAIL before you've even started...

And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia have ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.

But don’t take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama.
Wow, crazy that someone could attend an urban school of more than 25,000 students and not have met someone. Thank goodness others use research and not their "gut beliefs" to develop their arguments...

Factcheck.org wrote:Barack Obama was a transfer student from California’s Occidental College when he came to Columbia University in 1981 as a 20-year-old junior. More than 20,000 students currently attend Columbia. The enrollment in the early ’80s might have been lower, but not everybody would have met or remembered Obama. And it’s absolutely untrue that "not one person has ever come forward" from his years there, or that he is "the man who wasn’t there."

Columbia University proudly claims Obama as a 1983 graduate. The university magazine Columbia College Today profiled him as far back as 2005, after he was elected to the U.S. Senate.

Last year, the New York Times wrote about Phil Boerner, who roomed with the future president during his first year at Columbia. The article included excerpts from the Columbia student directory, showing Obama living during his junior year at 142 West 109th Street near Columbia’s campus in New York City, and during his senior year at 339 East 94th Street. Boerner recalled that Obama sometimes wrapped himself in a sleeping bag to keep warm in the chilly apartment they shared, and that some nights he would cook chicken curry for dinner.

Obama even published an article in a school magazine called the Sundial. A reporter for the conservative Human Events magazine recently called it "a wholesale endorsement of all sorts of leftist claptrap fashionable at the time." The full article is available on the Web site of Politico.com. It was published in the issue dated March 10, 1983.

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/02/obama-at-columbia-university/
Fail again!!!!
“Splitting the difference between a point and counter-point doesn’t equal the truth.”
-Bill Moyers
Clandestino

Postby ragnar » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:47 am

We know why he chose to live where he did while going (?) to Columbia:

Frank Neubauer, 73, who has lived all his life in the building except for two years in Brooklyn, confirmed Mr. Obama’s account that it was a rough place back then. “They had a lot of drug users in the building, everybody knew it,” he said. (Three generations of his family have lived in the building, including his son, who now lives on the same floor.) “Nobody paid any attention. People knew it was going on and that was it, and eventually the cops came and cleaned up the building.”
Yet, in holding scientific research and discovery in respect, as we should, we must also be alert to the equal and opposite danger that public policy could itself become the captive of a scientific technological elite. DDE
ragnar

Postby John Thomas8 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:05 am

Yes, an investigation.

Into the treasonous acts of the DNC and RNC, then they need RICO'd out of existence and the ground where they stood salted so nothing comes back.
John Thomas8

Postby MyName » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:08 am

John Thomas8 wrote:Yes, an investigation.

Into the treasonous acts of the DNC and RNC, then they need RICO'd out of existence and the ground where they stood salted so nothing comes back.

Works for me.
The essential difference between liberals and conservatives is that liberals could not exist without conservatives to defend their freedom and support them economically. Conservatives on the other hand, could exist and live quite well without the liberals.
MyName

Postby JROBERT1 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:09 am

Me too..just saw where that crook from Kinston(lLarouque) finally got caught... :-bd

I've been a foe of his for YEARS.
JROBERT1

Postby JeffDeWitt » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:04 am

Foggy wrote:
Y'all DO understand that ALL college records are sealed by federal law, right?

You mean like income tax records?
Jeff DeWitt

"If you're not angry, you're not paying attention."
JeffDeWitt

Next

Return to U.S.